Position: Customer Service Representative
Company: C&S Waste Solutions of California
Location: Ukiah, CA
Status: Full-time, weekdays
Under general supervision, performs varied and increasingly responsible clerical work, which may include billing, accounts receivable, typing and/or keyboarding, and related duties as required.
- Provides day-to-day support with customer service.
- Compile reporting as requested.
- Communicate accurate information and education regarding company services, charges, billing and contracts.
- Establish new customer accounts while documenting service type, pricing, and billing schedule.
- Possess understanding of customer needs, issues, and requests while working to resolve escalated customer inquiries.
- Adhere to service and operational standards established including quality, productivity, safety and timeliness goals.
Job duties are not limited to the duties listed above
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take on new tasks while assisting Office Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Above average understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Call center or customer service experience and supervisory/management skills required.
- Bilingual a plus.
Compensation is based on experience.
This position is full time five days per week and includes vacation/sick time, 401k plan, Health, Dental, and Vision plans. C&S Waste Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.