- 96 gallon garbage cart supplied by Pahrump Valley Disposal.
- Weekly collection.
- Place cart at curb or road edge by 6:00 a.m. or the night before scheduled service.
- All garbage must fit in cart.
- Break down all boxes and bundle together in sizes no larger than 3 ft. by 3 ft.
- Call us in advance for collection of extra garbage. Extra garbage must be bagged. An additional fee is charged.
- Vacation "holds" are available if customer doesn't need collection for two (2) weeks or more. Call us in advance of departure and then call to resume service.
The unincorporated area of Pahrump, Nevada and the eastern portion of Inyo County, California, including Death Valley.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 cubic yard bins.
- Serviced weekly or multiple times per week (up to five (5) collections available each week).
3 and 6 cubic yard temporary clean-up bins are available for small household clean-ups.
No collections are made on Thanksgiving Day
, Christmas Day
or New Year's Day
20 and 30 cubic yard roll-off boxes available for remodel, landscape tear outs, large clean-ups or construction and demolition (C&D) projects.
Rates for C&D roll-off boxes include a County Landfill fee.
To Start Service
Residential and Commercial Customers must complete a New Customer Information Form prior to the start of service. Forms can be faxed back or mailed. You can download the new customer information forms:
New Residential Customer Information Form
Business Customer Information Form
Forms can also be obtained at our office at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue in Pahrump. An advance payment and a photo ID is required for all new services.
Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. We can be reached by phone at (775) 727-5777, and by fax at (775) 727-5832.
- Residential customers are billed quarterly and bills are due and payable within 30 days of invoice. Bills may be paid by cash, check or credit card ( Visa and MasterCard ). An online bill payment option is available - click here
- Commercial and multifamily customers are billed monthly and bills are due and payable within 30 days of invoice. Bills may be paid by cash, check or credit card ( Visa and MasterCard ).
- Payments may be made by mail to P.O. Box 1268, Pahrump, Nevada 89041.
- Payments may be delivered to our office at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue in Pahrump. An after-hours payment drop box is located before the first set of gates to our office. This drop box is flush with the fence.
Bulky Item Collection
Bulky items such as furniture and appliances or items which will not fit in your garbage cart can be collected separately from regular garbage service. There is a fee for service. Call us at (775) 727-5777 to arrange for collection.
Temporary storage boxes available in different sizes:
- 8' x 20'
- 8' x 24'
- 8' x 26'
Secure metal boxes which are lockable.
Dead Animal Removal
- Residential collection services available for removal of domestic dead animals.
- Large animals such as horses and cows
- Small animals such as dogs and cats
- This service not available to commercial enterprises.
Medical waste collection services available to:
- Doctor's Offices
- Dental Offices
- Medical Laboratories
- Veterinary Offices
Weather Related Service Changes
Heavy rains can create impassable roads and interfere with normal collection routes. In these cases, special arrangements are made quickly to provide services.
- Bins are placed in central locations or serviceable areas.
- A special four-wheel drive collection vehicle is dispatched to provide service until the roads are passable.
Hazardous Waste is strictly prohibited in all garbage carts, garbage bins and debris boxes. This includes all paints, thinners, pesticides, oils, herbicides, and similar products.
For more information on hazardous waste disposal, contact US Ecology at americanecology.com or Nye County at nyecounty.net.
Residents and businesses can drop-off recyclables in two (2) locations:
- Pahrump Valley Disposal
1410 E. Mesquite Avenue
Open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Wal-Mart Shopping Center (next to Sonic)
300 S. Hwy. 160
Open 24 hours/7 days per week
Please help keep drop-off sites clean. Put all materials inside bins. Empty all food and liquid from containers.
Click Here for information about what is recyclable (English/Spanish).
Pahrump Valley Disposal purchases a variety of metals including appliances, iron, tin, copper, brass, car batteries and more. Metal is purchased at the company facility located at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue. Open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Click here for more information
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Call us at (775) 727-5777, fax us at (775) 727-5832, or visit us at 1410 E. Mesquite Avenue, in Pahrump.
You can also Contact us